Pildid tänasest! Osalesime teist korda Kodu Kauniks konkursil ja sel korral õnnestus meil ka võit koju tuua. Põhjamaine Kodu 2016....
E D UKA PÄEVA ALUSEKS ON KVALITEETNE UNI! Unekvaliteeti saab parandada erineval viisil ja täna toon Teieni mõned nipid, kuidas ...
- Loo kindel unerežiim ja jälgi seda. Siin olen mina kõige hullem inimene üldse, kes seda nõu võiks anda, sest mõnikord lähen magama alles 5 hommikul ja ärkan juba tund hiljem, et kooli minna. Aga ärge minu tegude järgi käituge, vaid ikka sõnade järgi. Korralik unerežiim aitab kvaliteetsele unele palju kaasa!
- Ära joo alkoholi, ära suitseta. Mina ei tarbi alkoholi juba selle aasta jaanuarist saati ja esimene asi, mida enda juures märkasin, oli magusam uni. Ärgates tunnen end palju paremini ja boonus... tervis on parem ja nahk siidisem ;)
- Väldi erguteid päeva teises pooles - kohvi, roheline ja must tee, energiajoogid jne.
- Ära söö õhtul kõhtu üleliia täis.
- Ole aktiivne, väsita organismi ja viibi värskes õhus.
- Loo endale mõnus ja hubane keskkond, kus magada.
- Lülita välja elektroonika ja tee tuba pimedaks. Kui tuba pimedaks ei saa teha või kui kuuvalgus segab, aitab hädast välja unemask.
Igale pildile klikkides näed tervet postitust ;) //If you click on any image, then you'll see the full post ;) ...
Täna süütasin esimese advendiküünla. Panin küünlad M tehtud küünlajalale. Sinna mahub ainult 3 küünalt, mistõttu pean vist 4. a...
Täna süütasin esimese advendiküünla. Panin küünlad M tehtud küünlajalale. Sinna mahub ainult 3 küünalt, mistõttu pean vist 4. advendiks midagi muud välja mõtlema. Praegu aga näeb nii lahe välja!
// Today I lit the first advent candle. I used the candleholder that M made me. It only holds three candles so I guess on fourth advent I'll have to use some other arrangement. It looks so cool tho!
.. Yesterday was a really nice day! I had to work, but my little sis called me and asked if she could come over. Ofcourse I welcomed her, because I haven't had time to relax lately at all. We talked, drank alcohol free glögg, watched Sex and the City and baked gingerbreads. It was so nice. Tonight I'm going to make yesterday's work day even and and hopefully will finish before bedtime. Btw, I thought I'll make an advent calendar this year and I started packing some treats yesterday too. Hope I'll find those 24 little wallet-friendly surprises before december starts. I'll show you the end result defenitely ;) Enjoy the rest of your sunday! Thanks for coming back and keeping an eye on me ;) Xx
1. Kähler tealight holder | 2. Kitchen Aid water kettle | 3. Lightbox | 4. Menu Pepper & Salt grinders | 5. Eva Solo sauce p...
1. Kähler coffee press | 2. Arne Jacobsen tea pot | 3. Arne Jacobsen mug | 4. Bialetti coffee press | 5. Stelton coffee press | 6. K...
Today is the day when everything feels pointless, useless and I have so much to do!! I woke up with a fever, huge headache and no mot...
Today is the day when everything feels pointless, useless and I have so much to do!! I woke up with a fever, huge headache and no motivation. Hope I'll find myself soon! Weather is with me today I guess.. windy, dark and it pours!
1. Aimee Song - Capture Your Style - for someone who loves Instagram! | 2. Dean Burnett - The Idiot Brain - for someone who wants to k...
1. Aimee Song - Capture Your Style - for someone who loves Instagram! | 2. Dean Burnett - The Idiot Brain - for someone who wants to know more about why people act the way they do | 3. Anne Vetik - Lolle küsimusi pole olemas - for someone who understand humour | 4. J. K. Rowling - Harry Potter & the Cursed Child - for a Harry Potter lover | Sophia Amaruso - #Girlboss - for ambitious young woman | 6. Mihkel Raud - Kus ma olen ja kuidas... | 7. Merilin Taimre - Mu süda kuulub kolmele: toidule, tervisele ja minule - for someone who values healthy eating | 8. Garance Dore - Love x Style x Life - for someone who loves fashion | 9. Nastja Maagiline 2017 - for spirituals and believers | 10. Maria Konnikova - The Confidence Game - for someone who wants to know more about why we fall for cons | 11. Chris Anderson - Ted Talks - for someone who wants to polish their public speaking skills
Mäletate, tegin eelmisel aastal kingiideede postitusi? Mõtlesin, et jätkan traditsiooni, kuna sain eelmise aasta postituste kohta palju positiivset tagasisidet. Teen nädalas 1-2 postitust lootes, et leiate siit põnevaid ideid, mida lähedastele jõuludeks kinkida. Täna toon Teieni mõned põnevad uued raamatud, mida on tore ka jõulukingiks saada. Enamik siin toodutest küll inglise keelsed, kuid mõningaid neist on tõlgitud ka eesti keelde. Et neid üles leida, tuleks lihtsalt autori järgi otsida siis raamatupoodidest... :)
Heihei armsad! Kuidas Teil kõigil läheb? Mul on selline tunne, et iga nädalaga läheb koormus aina suuremaks. See nädal oli eriti stre...
Heihei armsad! Kuidas Teil kõigil läheb? Mul on selline tunne, et iga nädalaga läheb koormus aina suuremaks. See nädal oli eriti stressirohke ja kui neljapäeva õhtul kella 8-ks koolist koju jõudsin, siis pingelangus niitis jalad korralikult alt. Reede hommikuks ohatis huulel ja õudsad peavalud. Lisaks veel seljavalu ja paremas käes joonistamisest kramp. Nice!
//Hi sweethearts! How are you all doing? Lately I've been feeling that it all gets even more worse with each week. This week vas very stressful for me and when I arrived from school at 8, a sudden decrease in pressure really hit me. On friday morning I had a cold sore and such a headache. And that's not even it! Also lower back pain and my right hand cramped from drawing. Nice!
Thursday was a very special day for me and Kuks…♥ 10 years already! Time goes by so fast! M brought me a beautiful bouquet of roses and today we went to celebrate with a dinner at Al Bastione. This little Italian restaurant was perfect for our cozy evening!
Sweater h&m | belt River Island | watch Daniel Wellington Classic Black | jeans Zara Aasta hakkab vaikselt läbi saama, kui u...
//Year is almost over, how crazy is that! As always, we like to look back and think about what we have done during the year, what has happened to us and have we fulfilled our year resolutions, etc. At the beginning of the year I gave myself a promise to try to push more than last year, and I can proudly say that I kept my promise. The year was very challenging and I learned a lot. Following one and a half will be too! I thought that I will share my thoughts about my lessons during previous 11 months with you too...
1. When you are young you don't think about that so often and most of the things that scare us are going to be postponed. But at the end you'll realise that everything you want to do in your life... start rather sooner or later. I postponed registering my company almost two years and now I think that I could have done that earlier. The fear that I can't handle it, was completely in vain, and the feeling of wasting so much time for self-gathering, will haunt me a long time.
2. Life is short. Too short.
3. Negativity is contagious. Keep away from swearing, whiny people.
4. Complex-free life is beautiful. I've been thinking so long that there are some kind of standards, in which stage of life should we be in a certain age. The reality is that each one has its own path. Some reach their destination earlier, some later. Some people just wander around and some change their direction in the middle. And it's all OK! For whom do you live? For you or for others? We are not born into this world knowing what we expect out of life. Life is full of self-searching and for some it's much more fulfilling to do different things in life rather than sit in the same office until they retire. We are all different, and it's OK!
5. People think and expect too much. I've heard a lot of different rumours about others, about myself and about my loved ones. I can say that 99% of them aren't true. And rumours spread very quickly. If someone tells me something that they don't know for a fact (haven't witnessed it), then I don't believe it. Don't believe them too!
6. Kids don't lie. The younger the child is, the smaller the courtesy filter. So, if you want to know something about yourself, ask from a kid.
7. I'm weird. I've learned that it is better to be strange rather than fake. Even better if I am honest about it to myself and to others, admit it publicly, and I take it with humour. This point goes hand in hand with point no 4. If you accept your flaws, your complexes disappear too!
8. A lot of things happen out of your comfort zone. Have you seen the movie "Yes Man"? If you haven't, then be sure to check it out because this has a grain of truth in it! This is not a movie to live by, but it was the first thing that came into my head when explaining my idea. Basically, if you won't say no to things that come in your way and won't run when things get difficult, and consider cons and pros of a situation, about an offer... then this might lead something new and more exciting!
9. It's not relevant what you say to people.. how you make them feel counts. Nobody can remember the exact words, expressions or deeds, but the emotion will be remembered!
10. Dr. Google isn't a competent doctor. Forums, articles, etc. are not places where to look for a diagnose. Yes, a treatment guide for doctors might help you understand why your doctor behaved in a certain way in certain situations, but this is not a tool for diagnosing yourself. Go to a REAL doctor if you have a problem.
11. Choose your battles. Think carefully about whether expressing your opinion brings more harm or benefits.
12. People will never meet your expectations and that is OKAY. I'm so happy about my loved ones when they are doing well and they're smiling, and I do not see the point, why ruin someone else's happiness, because it doesn't meet my expectations or beliefs.
13. Dreams come true! Not right away though and not quite the way you expect, but if you dream long enough, and spend your energy on your dream each day, then eventually they will come true.
Wearing Zara wool coat & scarf | Michael Kors bag | Aldo boots Tere armsad! Viimased nädalad on olnud kergelt öeldes &qu...
Käisime ka Telliskivis, kus kiikasin veidi Mimesis poekeses seni, kuni Merili seal asju ajas. Soetasin endale sealt Dr. Bronner'i teepuuõli "võluseebi", mis peseb krudisevalt puhtaks nii näonaha, meigipintslid kui ka keha ja millega saab edukalt pesta ka riideid. Teepuuõli sisaldav seep peaks aitama ka aknet kontrolli all hoida, kuid ma pole seepi veel piisavalt saanud testida, et selle kohta midagi kindlat öelda.